Street Style -" Scarf Print Dresses"

Saturday, August 11, 2012 Anonymous 2 Comments

Happy Saturday everyone!

Been feeling a lil under the weather. Somehow  been having the feeling of something unexpected about to  happen ( but like in a negative way...) hmm... perhaps I need to get some psychic to read my palm ... ooh.....

With the weather being hot and humid again, here's my take on the much loved summer trend of scarf prints to help keep cool and yet looking trendy. Had this item in my closet for awhile but rarely took it out as i somehow felt it was a lil loud but who cares... when you are feeling down, you certainly need something to perk you up right? And if I don't wear it this summer, it'll probably get shut away till the trend returns ( who knows when, and  if I will still have it by then!).

In this post besides my usual OOTD take on a trend, I have decided to highlight how my other fellow bloggers are also wearing this trend.  Hope you feel inspired to try scarf printing too. Enjoy!


Dress : River Island ( similar here)
Clutch & Earrings : ALDO
Watch : BCBG MaxAzria
Sandals : GAP

S/S 2012 Scarf Print Trending


International Bloggers taking on the Scarf Print Trend


Happy Weekend!

Love,
Simone

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. This is so so pretty! You look lovely and I really like the scarf print trend.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that dress is stunning on you Simone! So beautiful, love that orange shade on you.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete