Here Comes the Sun :: Yellow Floral Peplum Top and Gold Sandals

Saturday, August 01, 2015 Simone - Your Style Architect 13 Comments

Hello everyone!

A hot and sunny week in Hong Kong and whilst the sun is getting stronger and brighter for next week ( can you imagine it's forecasted to be hitting a high of 34 degrees celsius the whole of next week -I am certainly getting out all my sleeveless tops, shorts, straw hats and more so making sure plans are made to stay indoors a fair bit more than out and about. It's just not on people.....

Another holiday shot trending Yellow which is a hot summer colour, and keeping the look nice and simple pairing it with my gold Steve Madden sandals for that extra oomph.



I had many a compliment thrown my way each time I wear these sandals out. Be it in Florida or here back in Hong Kong. Love the assymetrical design and with that extra gold bling to accent this beautiful tan leather sandals - it certainly captures one's attention.


Most people are often scared to pair a loud statement necklace over a " loud" printed top, but sometimes " loud on loud" does work!


I always believe with every outfit - you can play around and work with maximum 2 statement pieces. In this case, I went for the statement necklace and bling sandals.






Have a great weekend and a fabulous week ahead!

Top : GAP ( item is sold out - similar here
Pants : Uniqlo ( similar here)
Necklace : Dresslink.com ( get it here)
Bangle and Earrings : ( get it here & here)
Sunglasses : Marc Jacobs 
Watch : Michael Kors
Sandals : Steve Madden ( get it here)

Love,
Simone xoxo Get this look for $30+ on Lookastic: Yellow Peplum Top, White Jeans, Gold Leather Flat Sandals, Silver Necklace

You Might Also Like

13 comments:

  1. I love your Peplum top, jeans, and sandals! The top looks like it was splashed with paint...really cool! You look fabulous in this outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sandals! I would love to have a tan on my feet with that pattern! I think that the Peplum top really brings the outfit together, with the white pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty top. I like yellow

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the outfit very nice the shoes and the shirt is very nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright yellow shade! Exactly how summer should look like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Steve Madden gold sandals! I would love to see the tan lines you would get from wearing these!!! LOL I am not really one to wear sandals, but these ones...I would definitely consider!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha.. I wish I was out in the sun long enough for me to get tan lines from those sandals but thanks love... it's very comfy and not surprising it's sold out online. Looks like many do see the beauty in these sandals as do u and I.

      Delete
  7. LOVING this yellow on you! So cute! And the white skinny jeans - definitely a staple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sandals the most and the style of the top, but white pants and me DO NOT get along! LOL! Gorgeous outfit on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimberly. Be brave perhaps its been the wrong style of white pants you have picked for yourself before. Just go and try on different styles of jeans and you will find that one pair to fit you perfectly for mix and matching your outfits. Thanks for visiting and for your kind comments.

      Delete
  9. You look so beautiful in this outfit. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it the outfit but yellow is okay color. This outfit is okay. I prefer black tight pant..

    ReplyDelete