Walk On The Cool Side :: Wide Leg Pants and Studded Sandals

Sunday, August 16, 2015 Simone - Your Style Architect 7 Comments

Good day everyone!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far. During my recent summer vacation, I decided to try on a style that I had never own before - "The Wide Leg Pants". Found this floral wide leg pants kinda interesting with it's slight peek a boo detailing. Ideal for travel and comfort, I wanted to style it differently and went with a loose 3/4 sleeve top instead of the conventional tighter fit crop top / tee which most other bloggers tend to gravitate towards.

Got a few compliments out and about in this outfit in Florida, and seeing it's wrinkle free for both top and bottom, it would also make an ideal outfit to wear on a flight.




An outfit style to fit all body types, I think it's certainly a cool chic look to trend for the rest of summer.


Accenting this outfit with a punch of colour with my Celine Trio Bag in Pink which as you can see, I had taken it apart and used the first panel as a clutch this time. A perfect travel bag to own.







Thank you so much for reading !

Top :: Drex Fable ( similar here)
Bottom :: Drex Fable ( similar here)
Sandals :: Sam Edelman ( get it here)
Clutch : Celine Trio 
Necklaces :: thanks to Mom-in-law ( similar here & here)
Bangle : old ( similar here)

Get this look for $82+ on Lookastic: Light Blue Short Sleeve Blouse, White Floral Wide Leg Pants, Grey Leather Gladiator Sandals, Hot Pink Clutch Love,
Simone xoxo

You Might Also Like

7 comments:

  1. I love this outfit. that blue looks gorgeous and the bag!! my fav bag, and my fav color!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! Its a really comfortable outfit to trend....

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much!! Its a really comfortable outfit to trend....

      Delete
  2. I love your pants, you look so comfy!!
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely a great flight outfit. It's so easy to manage since you mentioned it's wrinkle-free. You look great in this color too =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit look so comfy! i love the shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love those pants. They are so pretty and look so comfortable! xo

    ReplyDelete